Karen Schaaf is a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in California who has been practicing since 2005. She graduated from Western University Health and Science.
Karen treats her clients holistically to help with the mind and body, helping them to be functional and thrive.
Outside of work, Karen loves the outdoors and travel and taking care of her family.
- Alcohol and Drug Use Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Issues
- Couple’s Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Later Life Transitions
- Medical Conditions/Health Psychology
- Men’s Issues
- Midlife Transitions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Postpartum Depression/Anxiety
- School Avoidance
- Women’s Issues
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Adoption/Foster Care
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Head Injuries