Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem that prevents you from wanting or enjoying sexual activity and satisfaction.
Symptoms of sexual dysfunction may include:
- Absence of sexual desire or fantasies
- Delay or absence of orgasm
- Pain during intercourse
- Inadequate sensation or response
- Intimacy and trust issues
- Sexual interest/Arousal Disorder
- Orgasmic Disorder
- Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorder (vaginismus)
We’ve created a warm, nurturing and welcoming atmosphere that instills a sense of trust allowing women to seek treatment, discuss sensitive topics, openly and confidentially share their experiences.
The following resources are provided to you as you pursue and progress through treatment: